It’s been a few months since I installed Certbot on my Digitalocean host for jacklepop.com. I had followed instructions to load a free SSL certificate because Google announced that sites without them would be marked as ‘not secure’. My efforts were unsuccessful. So, while my site ran on Laravel 4 for the longest time, I bricked it after installing Certbot.
It was entirely my fault for not thoroughly troubleshooting. I had given up on loading SSL onto my account. Instead, I’ve decided that I should move jacklepop onto my shared webhosting account. That, I did. I’ll spend the next few days setting it up. See you!